3" Electronic Exhaust Cutouts "Pair" Stainless Steel

bradjames22

Reaction score
I am selling Brand New 3" Exhaust Cutouts Stainless Steel that are electronic. Give your car open exhaust for racing at the push of a button. These come with a switch to open the cutouts. This kit comes with all the hardware to mount to your car. Nuts, bolts, washers, gaskets and all the stainless steel exhaust piping.

This kit is for dual exhaust. If you are only looking for 1 exhaust cutout I can do that too.

I also have this kit in 2.5" also just ask about pricing.

This product is brand new and I will ship to all 50 states in the United States.

Free Standard Shipping and I accept Paypal.

Once you order you will be sent a tracking number to track your order.

Email me at the email below.

This will fit: Ford, Dodge, Chevy, Pontiac, Oldmobile, AMC, Plymouth, Honda, Nissan, Toyota

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
FS Thread Rules:

* MINIMUM POST COUNT - You must have at least 10 posts to post to the FS forum. If you have been a member for over two years, the minimum post count does not apply.
* MANDATORY INFO - Location & price is required in every FS thread. DO NOT post just a Craigslist link as your thread will be locked until you PM a FS mod (@Chester Copperpot).
* HARASSING SELLERS - If you're not interested in purchasing the sellers items, do not post.
* BUMPING - 1 bump / day max. Don't be annoying with your FS threads or they will be deleted.
* SERVICES - If you want to advertise your services, please contact Mook for sponsor rates.
* CONSOLIDATION - Don't make 10 FS threads in one day, consolidate your threads as much as reasonably possible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom