3.8 to 4.2 Stroker

monti83

Feb 7, 2009
Galesburg IL
Real Name
Adam
so to the critics out there 10 years later the motor is still running very strong and extremely reliable. Everytime i have returned home from deployment other than a quick charge of the battery she starts right up. Also with that being said to those whom said it was a waste of money well my rhetorical question is how much did you spend on a vehicles over 13 years. I bought this car back in 2006 and you can still eat a chicken nugget that falls on the floor. Sounds like an awesome deal to me.

monti83

Feb 7, 2009
Galesburg IL
Real Name
Adam
the GTP looks exactly the same as it did in the older pics. I mean exactly! I have not done any more mods to the motor sence the build. I did find a TVS 2.3 Supercharger with the modified innercooler that i would like to pick up after the stroker is in the Fiero.

(crap i have to remember how to post pics here lol) I do have a couple pics of the fiero i picked up last year. Its nothing special yet. All that I have done for it so for is a pile of parts: C5 brakes, Suspension, Mustang Gt hoodscoop for rear deck, Side Scoops, wheels.

monti83

Feb 7, 2009
Galesburg IL
Real Name
Adam
IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_4844.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info