3800 3.4 pulley install...

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
just like it says... could i meet up with anybody this weekend to get one of these put on. i have had it for about a month now but i have been down at school (ISU) so I havent had a chance to make it up back north. i am comin home for T-giving break next week so i am gonna have a lot of free time. it is a press on pulley so u would need to have that special pulley puller tool. i dont think it would take very long but i would pay $$ if anybody wants to do this. pm me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Chris

RynosGP

Nov 10, 2008
just like it says... could i meet up with anybody this weekend to get one of these put on. i have had it for about a month now but i have been down at school (ISU) so I havent had a chance to make it up back north. i am comin home for T-giving break next week so i am gonna have a lot of free time. it is a press on pulley so u would need to have that special pulley puller tool. i dont think it would take very long but i would pay $$ if anybody wants to do this. pm me if you are interested.

You were down at ISU? I've seen a few fixed up GP's around what's yours look like? I have a white on with the front and rear lower facia painted blue and the grills painted blue. and an SLP spoiler.

Ryan

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by gtphale@Nov 21 2003, 03:32 AM
Monday mornings equal bad for me.Cause i'm usaully up for about 30 hours at around 9am. But anyother day oh wait i'm off Sunday nite so yes I can do the work on Monday morning but not to early I want to sleep in. Say around 10? Call my cell you guys 630 742 7903
i'll give you a call over the weekend probably.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Nov 24 2003, 01:18 AM
what time again?

URGENT, if anyone has a 3.25 pulley lying around, I may buyit off you tommorow. Plz bring it. ;)
id check your k/r, and a few more things, before you jump the gun(pulley), ever since my tog install, ive been chasing a k/r problem.......im going back to stock(ported headers)

HTHs

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by RoyalGTP+Nov 24 2003, 09:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Nov 24 2003, 09:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-IDONTWANNA@Nov 24 2003, 07:26 AM
ever since my tog install, ive been chasing a k/r problem.......im going back to stock(ported headers)

HTHs
SO your jsut ditching the TOGs? lot of waste of time and money on that then, huh?

Thats probley not your problem(togs). [/b][/quote]
HAS BEEN SINCE THE INSTALL, what would you think?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info