• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

3.4 pulley install...

VHGTP

Reaction score
just like it says... could i meet up with anybody this weekend to get one of these put on. i have had it for about a month now but i have been down at school (ISU) so I havent had a chance to make it up back north. i am comin home for T-giving break next week so i am gonna have a lot of free time. it is a press on pulley so u would need to have that special pulley puller tool. i dont think it would take very long but i would pay $$ if anybody wants to do this. pm me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Chris

Aircal

Reaction score
Hale. mini mod morning monday morning?

Cool 5 m's in a row! Beat that. B)
Wait I can.
Mini mod morning Monday morning maybe?

RynosGP

Reaction score
just like it says... could i meet up with anybody this weekend to get one of these put on. i have had it for about a month now but i have been down at school (ISU) so I havent had a chance to make it up back north. i am comin home for T-giving break next week so i am gonna have a lot of free time. it is a press on pulley so u would need to have that special pulley puller tool. i dont think it would take very long but i would pay $$ if anybody wants to do this. pm me if you are interested.
You were down at ISU? I've seen a few fixed up GP's around what's yours look like? I have a white on with the front and rear lower facia painted blue and the grills painted blue. and an SLP spoiler.

Ryan

VHGTP

Reaction score
Originally posted by Aircal@Nov 20 2003, 03:16 PM
Hale. mini mod morning monday morning?

Cool 5 m's in a row! Beat that. B)
Wait I can.
Mini mod morning Monday morning maybe?
i could meet up monday morning. just let me know where at.

atomicman

Reaction score
i'd be down for it ott, i just giot my mag snout in today, so from tomorrow morning to monday would be cool

gtphale

Reaction score
Monday mornings equal bad for me.Cause i'm usaully up for about 30 hours at around 9am. But anyother day oh wait i'm off Sunday nite so yes I can do the work on Monday morning but not to early I want to sleep in. Say around 10? Call my cell you guys 630 742 7903

VHGTP

Reaction score
Originally posted by gtphale@Nov 21 2003, 03:32 AM
Monday mornings equal bad for me.Cause i'm usaully up for about 30 hours at around 9am. But anyother day oh wait i'm off Sunday nite so yes I can do the work on Monday morning but not to early I want to sleep in. Say around 10? Call my cell you guys 630 742 7903
i'll give you a call over the weekend probably.

Royalgtp

Reaction score
So this is a mini mod day now?...

hmm....mabe ill swing by and show of my new bling bling. :)

VHGTP

Reaction score
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Nov 21 2003, 12:03 PM
So this is a mini mod day now?...

hmm....mabe ill swing by and show of my new bling bling. :)
"bling bling" -- HAHA! ya i would like to check your new shit out Royal. meet up with us if u can.

atomicman

Reaction score
dont mind if i swing by and see if we can squeeze some time in to get my mag snout in do ya?

Royalgtp

Reaction score
hale, can you PM me your addresss, I might wanna swing bye monday morning to hang out..........Im on break....nothing to do.......... :( :(

Aircal

Reaction score
Low 17 High of 31 !! :eek: not a great looking Monday. Or is it more a typical Monday? :huh:

gtphale

Reaction score
Taco's are only on Thursday's So anyone coming by????? here is address 1925 Tall Oaks Dr. Aurora IL. 60505

We do have all you can eat ribs at lonestar for like 11.99 plus .99 drafts

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
Originally posted by gtphale@Nov 23 2003, 05:21 AM
Taco's are only on Thursday's So anyone coming by????? here is address 1925 Tall Oaks Dr. Aurora IL. 60505

We do have all you can eat ribs at lonestar for like 11.99 plus .99 drafts
Hale, you da man...you know ALL the ALL YOU CAN EATS!!!!!

Royalgtp

Reaction score
what time again?

URGENT, if anyone has a 3.25 pulley lying around, I may buyit off you tommorow. Plz bring it. ;)

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Nov 24 2003, 01:18 AM
what time again?

URGENT, if anyone has a 3.25 pulley lying around, I may buyit off you tommorow. Plz bring it. ;)
id check your k/r, and a few more things, before you jump the gun(pulley), ever since my tog install, ive been chasing a k/r problem.......im going back to stock(ported headers)

HTHs

Royalgtp

Reaction score
Originally posted by IDONTWANNA@Nov 24 2003, 07:26 AM
ever since my tog install, ive been chasing a k/r problem.......im going back to stock(ported headers)

HTHs
SO your jsut ditching the TOGs? lot of waste of time and money on that then, huh?

Thats probley not your problem(togs).

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
Originally posted by RoyalGTP+Nov 24 2003, 09:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Nov 24 2003, 09:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-IDONTWANNA@Nov 24 2003, 07:26 AM
ever since my tog install, ive been chasing a k/r problem.......im going back to stock(ported headers)

HTHs
SO your jsut ditching the TOGs? lot of waste of time and money on that then, huh?

Thats probley not your problem(togs). [/b][/quote]
HAS BEEN SINCE THE INSTALL, what would you think?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom