• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

3.3 running rough

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
All fluids and filters plugs wires 02s . Coil packs are only a few months old.

It was very nice the past few days, humidity spiked last night with the brief rain at least in my area.

Coil packs do have a high infancy death rate, and humidity will often bring out the worst in them if there is a crack etc, so that is a possibility. :dunno:

Also check wires for burn marks/seperation :smile:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
What's wrong with that? I got it with 54k miles

Finally went out and checked. Wire was resting on the o2 sensor. Archin like a mofo lol

anything that runs/drives is really worth a grand, so a 54K example of a buick is a pretty good pickup IMO...

Granted you couldn't pay me a grand to drive it :bowrofl:

Glad you found your issue quickly!

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
nice. I'm gonna have Tim swap out my front o2 sensor. I have no way to get under the car enough to get it and no real way to get at it from the top.

Take off the upper dog bones, ratchet strap engine forward and watch your hands/wrists for the exhaust gasket between the downpipe and exhaust manifold. Should be enough room. Or atleast someone with smaller hands (no offense -don't know about yours) as mine are on the smaller side. :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info