250GB xbox slim w/36 games and 3 controllers - $250

My kid is looking to sell his xbox slim. Here's the message he put up... let me know if anyone is interested. $250.

I have a xbox slim with 250g memory. It comes with about 40 games, ( all call of duties tons of sport games racing games just about everything.) It also comes with 3 controllers and rechargable battery packs and chargers. So you won't need batteries. It also comes with a kinect and a couple kinect games. Everything works great, xbox looks pretty nice. Few scratches but hard to see. Plays PERFECT. MESSAGE ME FOR MORE DETAILS.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Dan, you guys should check out what deals gamestop is giving for systems and games traded towards a new xbox1 or PS4. I traded all my stuff in a few months ago towards my new xbox1 and got 50% extra trade credit on everything since I wasx trading it in for the new system. Not sure if thats what hes trying to do(getting cash for new xbox), but if he is, they have killer deals going on. A few weeks ago it was 70% extra trade credit for systems traded in for preorder of xbox1 or PS4. Just putting that out there.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Dan, you guys should check out what deals gamestop is giving for systems and games traded towards a new xbox1 or PS4. I traded all my stuff in a few months ago towards my new xbox1 and got 50% extra trade credit on everything since I wasx trading it in for the new system. Not sure if thats what hes trying to do(getting cash for new xbox), but if he is, they have killer deals going on. A few weeks ago it was 70% extra trade credit for systems traded in for preorder of xbox1 or PS4. Just putting that out there.

I'll suggest that to him. Not a bad idea.

Thread Info