250GB xbox slim w/36 games and 3 controllers - $250

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My kid is looking to sell his xbox slim. Here's the message he put up... let me know if anyone is interested. $250.

I have a xbox slim with 250g memory. It comes with about 40 games, ( all call of duties tons of sport games racing games just about everything.) It also comes with 3 controllers and rechargable battery packs and chargers. So you won't need batteries. It also comes with a kinect and a couple kinect games. Everything works great, xbox looks pretty nice. Few scratches but hard to see. Plays PERFECT. MESSAGE ME FOR MORE DETAILS.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
For only 250?? Well he just fucked whatever I was gonna ask for my system / games :rofl:

OP
Eagle

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
He's been asking $300 for awhile and couldn't get it sold, so he knocked the price down to his firm price.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ya, I was wondering about Price too on the old console. 250G PS3 & think I have about 20 or so games.

OP
Eagle

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll have the full list of games posted later tonight. It's up for sale on FB, CL and probably soon ebay... so if anyone is interested, please speak up!

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
i have a crisp new $100. i can be over there tonihgt.

OP
Eagle

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I dont think he'll part with the kinect and I'm pretty sure he wont part with any of it for $100 Jeff.... :roflpicard:

OP
Eagle

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You better bring that 383 along if you want the toboggan too...

I'll get the list of games! :D

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
i told me to sext me about that motor if you were interested in it

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
Dan, you guys should check out what deals gamestop is giving for systems and games traded towards a new xbox1 or PS4. I traded all my stuff in a few months ago towards my new xbox1 and got 50% extra trade credit on everything since I wasx trading it in for the new system. Not sure if thats what hes trying to do(getting cash for new xbox), but if he is, they have killer deals going on. A few weeks ago it was 70% extra trade credit for systems traded in for preorder of xbox1 or PS4. Just putting that out there.

OP
Eagle

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dan, you guys should check out what deals gamestop is giving for systems and games traded towards a new xbox1 or PS4. I traded all my stuff in a few months ago towards my new xbox1 and got 50% extra trade credit on everything since I wasx trading it in for the new system. Not sure if thats what hes trying to do(getting cash for new xbox), but if he is, they have killer deals going on. A few weeks ago it was 70% extra trade credit for systems traded in for preorder of xbox1 or PS4. Just putting that out there.
I'll suggest that to him. Not a bad idea.

BillyBru

FoodHead
Reaction score
Damn, I sold my 250GB for $200 with a few games and two controllers to framos a couple years ago. I hope Casey can get a bit more with all those games!

Rebel

Reaction score
Seems like an awesome deal with all those games.

Will he part with just the kinect?
Not trying to thread jack but I have a brand new kinect for sale. Just found it in my xbox box a month or so ago. Still has the plastic film on it.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Reaction score
damn, that's cheap. i just sold mine a couple weeks ago with only the new call of duty and some gay kinect games for $200.

OP
Eagle

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
*SOLD*

please feel free to continue all the other discussions going on in here though :rofl:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom