Use code FEBSAVE25

AG-NEWS-02-10-2020-FEBSAVE25-NLSP.jpg

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
They have made shipping errors before. I always order on a Friday or SAT because their shipping takes 5 days. So if I want the items by the following Friday, I have to order accordingly.
This is not a big deal.
But the last time I ordered from them, they sent an email on Tuesday that the polish I ordered was not available and that the entire order was going to be held until it was available.
7-10 business days. I sent an email back asking if the polish could be removed from the order and the balance shipped. Nothing for 4 hours. I called and left a VM for customer service.
Then 3 hours later I receive an email that they can split the order. Hey thanks for nothing now since my order won't be delivered until the following Monday.
The polish was available on Amazon for next day shipping.
The website did not say anything about it being on back order. Nothing at check out either.

I dislike their customer service and my new motto for 2021 is not to support anyone or any business that sucks in my opinion.
So AG can shove off

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
They have made shipping errors before. I always order on a Friday or SAT because their shipping takes 5 days. So if I want the items by the following Friday, I have to order accordingly.
This is not a big deal.
But the last time I ordered from them, they sent an email on Tuesday that the polish I ordered was not available and that the entire order was going to be held until it was available.
7-10 business days. I sent an email back asking if the polish could be removed from the order and the balance shipped. Nothing for 4 hours. I called and left a VM for customer service.
Then 3 hours later I receive an email that they can split the order. Hey thanks for nothing now since my order won't be delivered until the following Monday.
The polish was available on Amazon for next day shipping.
The website did not say anything about it being on back order. Nothing at check out either.

I dislike their customer service and my new motto for 2021 is not to support anyone or any business that sucks in my opinion.
So AG can shove off

I am not sure what volume of email their CS department gets and how many people they have working for them, but a response back the same day is acceptable in my opinion.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Tell me more about this place in Lombard

It’s Chicago Auto Pros detail supply sales company. It used to be called car guy supplies but I believe somebody claimed the name was too close to theirs so they had to change it. Not sure if that was Chemical Guys or not :rofl:. Pricing is fairly competitive and even when it’s not I’m saving on shipping and can have my stuff same day as long as I don’t order too close to closing time so it’s worth it.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

It’s Chicago Auto Pros detail supply sales company. It used to be called car guy supplies but I believe somebody claimed the name was too close to theirs so they had to change it. Not sure if that was Chemical Guys or not :rofl:. Pricing is fairly competitive and even when it’s not I’m saving on shipping and can have my stuff same day as long as I don’t order too close to closing time so it’s worth it.
I've been looking for a place like this for years. About 25 years ago I worked for Ziebart and we had a local company bring all our supplies. They must have went out of business over the years and could never find a local place.
Thanks dude

Reactions: Rent Free and DanJ
I've ordered twice from AG. Wasn't super smooth with a delay on the first order, but the second time was OK. Both times I ordered because they were running a 25% off special. In fact, I see 25% off from them fairly frequently, so didn't think it was a big deal when I checked their site and saw they were doing it again. My second/last order was in December and they were running 25% off on top of all the P&S brand products being on sale, so the gallon sized bottles of Brake Buster and Xpress Interior Cleaner I wanted ended up being a hair over what the 16oz bottles normally go for. Also snagged a bottle of CarPro PERL which I'd been wanting to try for quite a while and added a foam applicator to set me over the $50 threshold for free shipping. It counted the total BEFORE discounts, so I actually ended up well under $50 after discounts and still got the free shipping.

BTW, they're doing 20% off for this weekend.

Reactions: SleeperLS
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info