đź”– Deals 25% off at Duluth Trading the rest of the day

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I've still never been in one of them. There's one by my work, and they rarely look busy. I was trying to figure out how they stay in business.

Their pants are $75+ that’s how :rofl:. I like a lot of their stuff, but haven’t been crazy about the fit of their pants so I don’t buy them. I have a few of their bags and organizer pouches though.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I've been looking for a solid winter hat for the sub-zero temperatures. I feel like all my hats just let the wind blow right through. I was looking for a place that would sell a nice thick/wind-blocking hat. It seems like DTC stuff would be heavy duty.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
It's all I wear essentially besides socks....

Longtail pocket tees for work, longtail tees without pockets outside of work.

Firehose work pants for work, ballroom stretch jeans for outside of work.

Their underwear is pricey but worth it from what Ive found.

Gloves from there, winter hat from there, etc...

Jacket and bibs are Carhartt still though.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Aside from my socks everything I am wearing today is from DTC.

Agree on the pants fit being off a bit. Not a problem when on a job site, but won't be going to dinner in them with the wifey.

Do you wear their shoes? I have a pair of the Boar Mocs and theyre pretty comfy. Im usually wearing just plain all black new balances at work, but really like their shoes as well.

I go through socks too fast to pay for theirs, just buy a pack of Hanes Premiums once a month.

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Do you wear their shoes? I have a pair of the Boar Mocs and theyre pretty comfy. Im usually wearing just plain all black new balances at work, but really like their shoes as well.

Yes, I have four pairs of their Wild Boar and Jack Pine boots for lighter days when I don't need my Timerberland or Redwing boots.

They're not bad for comfort but they do last long and they always have my size in stock (12 wide) which seems hard to find at other retailers.

I haven't tried thier socks yet but when I'm not in the office I'm on my feet on rough/abrasive terrain so I do burn through socks fast.

Just picked up three bags of socks from Sam's for the first time. So far, so good.

Reactions: FESTER665

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
my problem with these is the cooling effect goes away after some time and washes.

I have tried the Buck Naked, Free Range Cotton and Armachillo.

my favs in this order:

1)Free range
2)Buck naked
3)Armachillo
Hmmm. I haven’t had a problem with them or maybe I am not paying attention enough. Thanks for the heads up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info