NEW RIDE 21 Charger Hellcat Widebody

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
If I sold it, I'd profit close to $30k. Remember I got this car for 4% under invoice. That was already like $9k off sticker. Then I put tax down. So I was out the door $10k under sticker. And they were $19K over sticker with the offer. Guy said they could sell it online easy for over $100k. They have been buying and selling them like crazy he said. They just got a white durango HC and they are going to sell it for $50k over sticker to a dude who's going to sell it overseas for $100k over sticker the guy told me.

He was saying they have 50 TRXs on order for a single buyer. They have to hold the TRX for 90 days once they come in, then they can be sold and titled overseas. And some business guy was exporting HCs, durangos and TRXs out of the country all over the world.
Which dealership did you buy it from?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
How much money to get her in the 820plus on the dyno ?
I thought I remember seeing Barth Tuning offering a $2.5k package for 800whp.
That kit is 740-800whp pending add ons and on pump gas
Base price doesnt include dyno/tune, no CAI etc. All said and done your at the same cost of Satera.

Reactions: Spivitz and greasy

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Greasy u at 950hp?

Officially I am still at 834rwhp. I haven't completed tuning on the current flex 2.85 pulley setup with ported blower/upgraded TB, but if I had to take a guess I am around 870ish rwhp currently. When I move to the 2.75 pulley on full corn I should be 925+ rwhp.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
It is going to be tough to get above 800 on 93 and you'll be running on the ragged edge of safe from my understanding.
I know what your saying and I'd 100% be on corn if I wanted to be at 800 or above.
But some people just shoot for a number to brag about and say fuck everything else lol. Those are usually the same people who cant drive a car with that much WHP and usually wrap it around a pole or a tree.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I know what your saying and I'd 100% be on corn if I wanted to be at 800 or above.
But some people just shoot for a number to brag about and say fuck everything else lol. Those are usually the same people who cant drive a car with that much WHP and usually wrap it around a pole or a tree.

Or flip it over

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Zx u plan on going to the track again and get the mph up?
Yep. Probably not tomorrow night but next Thursday night for sure. That whole shop goes with a bunch of their customers as well every Thursday night to Bradenton Motorsports park. I’ll try again on the tire to see what it will do. Then probably doing their stage 1 kit that’s $2500. Should make 800ish to the tire on 93.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Also I forgot to grab a pic of the data log, but now the car is commanding 80psi at WOT and the pump is delivering between 79-81 all the way to the limiter. And at the top, the injector duty cycle is down from 122 to 83 as it should be. So there is lots of headroom for the stage 1 kit. From there I'd likely get the aftermarket pump(s) and the ID1300's for all that extra head rooms.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Also I forgot to grab a pic of the data log, but now the car is commanding 80psi at WOT and the pump is delivering between 79-81 all the way to the limiter. And at the top, the injector duty cycle is down from 122 to 83 as it should be. So there is lots of headroom for the stage 1 kit. From there I'd likely get the aftermarket pump(s) and the ID1300's for all that extra head rooms.

This thing is going to be wicked

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I feel like these cars as long as they have been out could really benefit from a 10 speed similar to GM or Fords. Or a DCT like the gt500. Watching the gearing and shifts in the dodge vs the GM 10 speed is night and day. Like watching an early 2000s car shift vs modern autos and gearing

The ZL1s 10 speed is prob one of the best automatics I’ve seen ever that acts on upshifts like a DCT

Edit: this is not a knock on your car. More a knock on dodge. Throwing just all power at the cars, but using 2000s tech.

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
I feel like these cars as long as they have been out could really benefit from a 10 speed similar to GM or Fords. Or a DCT like the gt500. Watching the gearing and shifts in the dodge vs the GM 10 speed is night and day. Like watching an early 2000s car shift vs modern autos and gearing

The ZL1s 10 speed is prob one of the best automatics I’ve seen ever that acts on upshifts like a DCT

Edit: this is not a knock on your car. More a knock on dodge. Throwing just all power at the cars, but using 2000s tech.

Actually I feel differently. in the time I've spent in the A8 ZF vs the ZL1 10 speed, the ZF feels like it knows better how to manage itself in any throttle application.

The ZL1 would hit hard when it was in full swing, but on and off the throttle or tip in applications would confuse it most of the time and I would end up taking over with the paddles. The ZF in the dodges seems more intuitive to any situation. And in the different modes, it hits different.

The HC has eco, street, sport and track modes for the trans. And all are noticeably different. And I've found that in pure auto mode, it hits the hardest and fastest in sport mode. Track mode it hesitates like you are shifting with an old manual, but feels like you should be using the paddles only with it. But sport mode in pure auto mode is like a DCT I feel. Its crisp and fast and always in the correct gear.

Reactions: IZZy

Thread Info