đź“° Auto News 2023 Ford Raptor R | 700hp, $109k

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
aloooominuimumumm and an engine that barely exists elsewhere unlike the 9235082358 hellcat engines that have been produced.
It would be pretty nuts to expect the consumer to spend $30k more for some aluminum body panels and a 700hp v8 that offers nothing over the TRX engine. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if that's what ford needed to cover their lack of economies of scale, but typically you just make it a loss leader then.

but i'm assuming ford knows people are retarded so they're tryna find out how much they can get away with. IIRC that big dodge dealer (koontz?) was offering TRX's for under MSRP this year so idk how many people will be rushing to spend $120k+ on its ford counterpart

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It would be pretty nuts to expect the consumer to spend $30k more for some aluminum body panels and a 700hp v8 that offers nothing over the TRX engine. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if that's what ford needed to cover their lack of economies of scale, but typically you just make it a loss leader then.

but i'm assuming ford knows people are retarded so they're tryna find out how much they can get away with. IIRC that big dodge dealer (koontz?) was offering TRX's for under MSRP this year so idk how many people will be rushing to spend $120k+ on its ford counterpart

not goin to make a halo truck a loss leader though.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota

They are I drive by there almost weekly.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
What's the price with ADM?
paul walker ferrari GIF

Except, Ford**

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info