FOR

A

CIVIC

Voting Get Out GIF by Resistbot

GTFO

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
61k for the red one at a dealer in Tulsa, OK. Gray is at their sister store, I didn't ask about that one.

View attachment 153871
So since calling this dealership asking what they are asking for it, they have called me twice now to follow up. I did not answer because timing was off (headed to a meeting in a second) but I may wait and call them later and see how low they'll go.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
I want to call the dealers and ask why they think it's a better value just to hear them do the salesman thing.
I'm sure the mental gymnastics they would be doing would be crazy. I'll wait until next week to see is Tulsa calls back. It's a 9.5/10 hr drive, so not something I can just stop what I'm doing and go pick up today.

Reactions: YoushallgoFo

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
:rolleyes::rolleyes: Not wasting time watching that ^^

As for the Ring video, man in R mode it just seems like those cars have zero shock travel to essentially add mechanical spring rate. I have 12k springs on my s2000 (stock is like 4k) and I never bounce around in it even when it hits the bump stops, the videos of the CTR's in R mode make them look back breaking to drive.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Watched the vid. Interesting if he's right, but regardless thats still damn impressive

I also thought the same thing about the suspension when I first watched it. I thought THATS what was tweaked. I was like there's no way a stock suspension on a road car behaves that way :ROFLMAO: but that wasn't brought up in the vid at all. I haven't watched other vids w/ this car being put thru its paces so maybe that is "normal", but damn

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info