đź“° Auto News 2023 C8 Z06 | 670hp, 5.5L Flat-Plane

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Stasek Chevrolet never charges over sticker for anything. But there list by now is long. My buddy is number 47 and that was like a year ago. The other dealer I think was Martin. He has a good relationship with them and he was number 7 on the allocation list about 8 months ago.
Martin will do MSRP on a Vette if it’s a good customer and they put down a deposit already. We have done it. Otherwise I think we are doing 10k. Only problem is we don’t have a huge allocation like some of the bigger dealerships

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
I'll give them a call.

The problem is that dealers won't get a ton. #47 might be a few years based on sales volume of Martin (I have no clue how many they sell and will be allocated). #7 might will probably be a first year run (Stasek is #20 in Corvette sales nationwide).
I’m pretty sure Stasek told him he’s looking at the very beginning me of the first year best case if people decide not to use theirs. I think Martin gets way less, but less people know they even get Vettes because they do order only.

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
Martin will do MSRP on a Vette if it’s a good customer and they put down a deposit already. We have done it. Otherwise I think we are doing 10k. Only problem is we don’t have a huge allocation like some of the bigger dealerships
My buddy had that hyper yellow C8 you guys worked on there. Pretty sure he worked out a msrp deal with them. He definitely put money down at both dealerships.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info