YouTube 2022 Genesis GV70 First Look | Motor1

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Been seriously considering a Genesis G70 as my next car. The styling and interior quality are very nice and they're also fairly reliable.
The only negative thing I've read so far is that they don't handle very well and are noisy inside. Also, the 4-cyl is supposedly too weak for the car.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

The least expensive GV70 starts at an even $41,000. For that, you get all-wheel-drive with a turbocharged 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine producing 300 horsepower (224 kilowatts) under the hood. It's also loaded with a bevy of standard driver safety and assist systems, not to mention LED lights front and rear, heated seats, a digital cockpit with an 8-inch digital instrument display, and a 14.5-inch center screen. An eight-speed automatic transmission manages engine power for all GV70 variants including the V6.

From there, the $45,000 2.5T Select model adds spiffy wheels, a panoramic roof, aluminum trim, ventilated front seats, an upgraded stereo, and more. The 2.5T Advanced offers even more safety tech and other features for $49,150, with the $52,750 Sport Prestige being the most expensive four-pot GV70 you can buy. At that price, you get full leather on the inside, 21-inch wheels, and even more driver-assist tech.

Those seeking more power in the GV70 must start at $52,600 for the 3.5T Standard. The twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter V6 dishes up 375 hp (280 kW) while offering mostly the same features as its 2.5-liter twin. We say mostly because the base V6 version gets higher-end equipment like the panoramic roof, 19-inch wheels, electronically controlled suspension, ventilated seats, and pretty much all the driver-assist systems. Things get a bit fancier in the 3.5T Sport Advanced at $57,600, with the 3.5T serving as the GV70 flagship at $62,500. Here's a quick reference chart to see everything at a glance.

Reactions: nytebyte

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I’m just going to say it. The Genesis line up with their car and SUV is better looking with more style than any comparable German rival car.

They are straight killing it. That’s the best looking suv I’ve seen in a while that’s come out

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info