đź“° Auto News 2022 Frontier

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
310 hp/281 tq, 9 speed auto from the Titan, 6400 lbs towing, new design inside and out, new safety features

1612482626239.jpeg

1612482649751.jpeg

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
The question is... Did they do enough? Nissan as a whole has been underwhelming for quite some time. They let this truck just rot for years and years so this thing really should be a home run. So much competition in this segment now.

I also think the interior has some bland spots but some of it is good, Outside is mostly good. I am glad it appears they kept it a true midsize truck but need specs to really decide if its good or not.

I'm optimistic

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
The question is... Did they do enough? Nissan as a whole has been underwhelming for quite some time. They let this truck just rot for years and years so this thing really should be a home run. So much competition in this segment now.

I also think the interior has some bland spots but some of it is good, Outside is mostly good. I am glad it appears they kept it a true midsize truck but need specs to really decide if its good or not.

I'm optimistic

Good point, does the truck just address where the market is now, or were they forward thinking towards where the market is heading...

I like this truck, but I’m thinking it lacks innovation, especially in the drivetrain. Almost as if this truck should have been released in 2016 and they would be releasing a hybrid or electric version now.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013

I'm optimistic

I’ve had to have some Nissans as rentals over the past few months on occasion. Both full size cars and intermediate. Some with very low miles as well, and wow what pieces of garbage.

Idk how Nissan is still around with their interior and overall vehicle quality. Their interiors including this new trucks is out of the early 2000s. They literally have never got with the times. Everything is plastic, feels horrible, and their engine and drivetrain combos make me want to vomit.

Hands down they were the worst cars I’ve ever driven. And they were 2019-2020 models…. Not like some used old crap.

Barf.

The GTR (also aging) is the only car worth looking at from Nissan in the last 15 years.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I’ve had to have some Nissans as rentals over the past few months on occasion. Both full size cars and intermediate. Some with very low miles as well, and wow what pieces of garbage.

Idk how Nissan is still around with their interior and overall vehicle quality. Their interiors including this new trucks is out of the early 2000s. They literally have never got with the times. Everything is plastic, feels horrible, and their engine and drivetrain combos make me want to vomit.

Hands down they were the worst cars I’ve ever driven. And they were 2019-2020 models…. Not like some used old crap.

Barf.

The GTR (also aging) is the only car worth looking at from Nissan in the last 15 years.
?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
they must make a fuck ton undercutting other car companies with their mundane sedans and cuv’s to rental companies. It’s gotta be the only way they make it.

i think this is basically every car manufacturers game plan now :rofl:

the amount of new burbans/expeditions i see with FP plates on em lately or at the local E is ridiculous

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
i think this is basically every car manufacturers game plan now :rofl:

the amount of new burbans/expeditions i see with FP plates on em lately or at the local E is ridiculous
Probably beggers can’t be choosers with those.

I had a 2020 Altima with maybe 2k miles on it as a rental last year and it already felt like the seat was blown out. Their “update” was to put a touch screen sticking off the dash that was annoying to reach and use. Also it was ungodly slow. The guy was all “this is the closest we have to your car” :rofl:

Reactions: Yaj Yak
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info