đź“° Auto News 2022 BMW M5 CS | 0-60 in 2.9, 1/4 in 10.4@124

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Seriously though, the first three cars I posted look WAY better than this ho hum looking thing. It’s a car that you park in the front of the office hoping to have coworkers give props, but then nobody says a word! Haha
giphy.gif

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
Seriously though, the first three cars I posted look WAY better than this ho hum looking thing. It’s a car that you park in the front of the office hoping to have coworkers give props, but then nobody says a word! Haha
It’s “boy racer” looks vs sophisticated and understated power.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
The CS models are always SO expensive compared to the base or Comp M Models. The M3 CS didn't seem to help the car's performance much. The M2 CS seemed to do more. The M5 CS even more performance. At least it seems the CS models are giving you something for the money. But dang that is some money on this car. lol

Re-sale values are probably where the CS is worth the most. Older CS "Club Sport" and CSL "Club Sport Lightweight" model values have been doing very well. E30 & E46 M3 CSL was selling strong money. Then when the E30 CSL's from the Paul Walker collection, two were a little rough, went to auction they sold for big money. So I bet CS & CSL models, even new ones, will hold value well. But damn 240K! ouch haha

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
BMW panty wearer- You guys that have never driven a bummer just won’t understand. Stop arguing cause this is the fastest sedan in the world! oh shit it’s not the fastest sedan in the world!?

Also BMW panty wearer- well, um, uh....tHe nUrBinBurGeR RinG! Lol

So the Tesla looks 1000x better, will absofuckinglutely destroy the BMW in any kind of acceleration test, and it costs HALF? Did I get that right?

Reactions: CMNTMXR57
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info