đź“° Auto News 2021 Ridgeline runs 14.8s stock. - MotorTrend

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:rofl:

1614954922970.png

That cabin's also seen a few updates since last we lined a Ridge. The Honda Sensing suite of active and passive safety features have been standard since this generation came out. A push-button shifter was introduced as standard last year, and for 2021, the infotainment system finally gets its volume knob back.
The shifter is now connected to a standard nine-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel drive, doing away with the old six-speed and the front-drive base model. With more aggressive gear ratios, the 2021 Ridgeline is significantly quicker, if you get it right. Our test team reported a very fine line between a strong launch and a total bog, but get it right, and you'll hit 60 mph in 6.3 seconds, about a second quicker than most other second-generation Ridgelines we've tested.

1614954987789.png

1614955009952.png

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Not gonna lie but the sexy rims and other tweaks make it look a lot more manlier. I can safely say it has surpassed a Kia on my wishlist of contenders

Comfort, mpg, spacious, storage, spirited driving capability and easy to drive (my wife has the Pilot).

Wouldn’t hurt to go look at as you weigh your mid-size truck options

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
So you've mentioned the nine-speed sucking before- what's the issue with it? or issues.

Most notably, few can tune out the harsh 2-3 shift across any automaker. We owned a Pacifica with one for 50k miles and by the end it was clunking through gear changes and losing responsiveness.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info