2021-genesis-g80-sedan.jpg

2021-genesis-g80-sedan.jpg

2021-genesis-g80.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
How about putting the display on the windshield like HUD? Put it low in the center. Because you don't need a screen on the dash, you can put it lowww. Adjustable transparency. Wouldn't have touch screen though.

Or just have a good Alexa type device that controls everything well. A bit of AI in the cars? "Navigate to ... Adjust the temperature to 72. Play my morning sunrise hit list. Change my interior color and play some R&B."

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
How about putting the display on the windshield like HUD? Put it low in the center. Because you don't need a screen on the dash, you can put it lowww. Adjustable transparency. Wouldn't have touch screen though.

Or just have a good Alexa type device that controls everything well. A bit of AI in the cars? "Navigate to ... Adjust the temperature to 72. Play my morning sunrise hit list. Change my interior color and play some R&B."

Pretty sure this will have HUD since the other older models do. I get your point about the entire display on HUD, but occasionally the passenger wants to see shit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info