TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
IF

HUGE IF I had the cash to buy one of the new V8 trucks today...

Being a known Gen1 shill, I'd be buying a TRX over the Raptor R any day, all day. Same engine as the 548976123 other vehicles it's been stuffed in vs the one-off engine for a one-off car that gets its ass kicked by a GM pushrod motor.

Ford really fucked themselves with supply lines and if RAM can continue to crank out the TRX (I fucking see them EVERYWHERE), they'll definitely steal market share for mall crawling baja trucks.

• Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
IF

Being a known Gen1 shill, I'd be buying a TRX over the Raptor R any day, all day. Same engine as the 548976123 other vehicles it's been stuffed in vs the one-off engine for a one-off car that gets its ass kicked by a GM pushrod motor.

Ford really fucked themselves with supply lines and if RAM can continue to crank out the TRX (I fucking see them EVERYWHERE), they'll definitely steal market share for mall crawling baja trucks.

i really don't know why i see so many TRX's

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
IF

i really don't know why i see so many TRX's

giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info