YouTube 2021 Ford F-150 debuts tonight

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
1593181725409.png

1593181757396.png

Both of these look great to me. Are you going to say that one is SO MUCH better looking than the other? I'll go ahead and say that these are the best looking trucks for 2021. The Sierra is awesome, but the F150 is boring?! Haha omg the nutswinging is obvious

So once again, what are all you Ferd haters complaining about? lol

Reactions: Rent Free

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
View attachment 61303

View attachment 61304

Both of these look great to me. Are you going to say that one is SO MUCH better looking than the other? I'll go ahead and say that these are the best looking trucks for 2021.

So once again, what are all you Ferd haters complaining about? lol

yes. the sierra looks much better. i dunno how you're missing that :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Jeffs FRC

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Front end vs front end I see differences but those angled views, same :rofl:

headlights look better, grille looks worse on the new one. Interior looks nicer. They could of just said it was a refresh and I’d believe them. To say it’s “all new” is BS.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Front end vs front end I see differences but those angled views, same :rofl:

headlights look better, grille looks worse on the new one. Interior looks nicer. They could of just said it was a refresh and I’d believe them. To say it’s “all new” is BS.

They claim all the panels are "new", but yeah, this looks like a mid-cycle refresh/facelift

Reactions: Yaj Yak

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Ford is going to have a hard time holding on to the sales lead with this truck. It’s simply a refresh and besides some mainstream tech and higher quality interior materials, there’s nothing impressive about it.

Ford’s latest product launches have been really lackluster. They need new leadership quickly.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Ford is going to have a hard time holding on to the sales lead with this truck. It’s simply a refresh and besides some mainstream tech and higher quality interior materials, there’s nothing impressive about it.

Ford’s latest product launches have been really lackluster. They need new leadership quickly.

They're definitely trying to go the safe route...try not buck the trend, and get too radical. I do really like the new truck though, maybe in a few years, I can pick up a 3.5 crew cab for cheap

I hated the Hackett hiring when it happened, and it's only proved my point. Ford is in a REALLY bad spot now...

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I'd be willing to bet $100 that by 2021 year end Ford holds their sales lead (Truck sales between Jan 1 - Dec 21 2021). Anyone take my bet?

No weird games, same way the numbers are measured today, and combine Chevy & GMC. If this thing is as much of a flop as some think, this should be a sure $100 for you.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Chet Donnelly
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info