YouTube 2021 Ford F-150 debuts tonight

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I think it looks awesome! :dunno:

Looks are subjective anyways, but I'm sure the sales numbers will speak for themselves....
giphy.gif

it's just boring. i love how your truck looks, but this is a brand new fucking 2021 truck and they didn't update the exterior at all.

gm's already refreshing the interiors of the new sierra and silverado to match the new tahoe/yukon which look fucking awesome...

1593177654059.png

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Front end looks like they copied, or at least received a lot of inspiration from, the RAM grill and sierra headlights
I like the SD-esque front quarters
The rear wheelwells/bed sides look awful to me, remind me of the below body style
I'm sure the gimmicks are cool but GMC has really surpassed ford trucks in every way IMO

Kinda seems like ford is just trying to give their base a few very menial reasons to not switch to another manufacturer with their next purchase. Like the directive was "guys our truck is old as fuck but it's still the #1 selling dadmobile, please slow the rate of lost market share without spending much moniez at all"

27206571.jpg

Reactions: greasy and Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Front end looks like they copied, or at least received a lot of inspiration from, the RAM grill and sierra headlights
I like the SD-esque front quarters
The rear wheelwells/bed sides look awful to me, remind me of the below body style
I'm sure the gimmicks are cool but GMC has really surpassed ford trucks in every way IMO

Kinda seems like ford is just trying to give their base a few very menial reasons to not switch to another manufacturer with their next purchase. Like the directive was "guys our truck is old as fuck but it's still the #1 selling dadmobile, please slow the rate of lost market share without spending much moniez at all"

27206571.jpg

giphy.gif

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
perfect point right there, do any of you dadf150 guys feel the need to "upgrade" to the 2021 version now for 40k + your trade?
I feel the need to upgrade to a 6.2 AT4 :(:(:(:(:(

But not really. I feel that driving a less expensive truck will make it easier to justify a "fun car" in the future

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
it's just boring? i dont know how you and the other save-a-ho-f150-purists don't get that :rofl:
If we are f150 purists, you are the KING of sucking Silveraaaaaadoe dick...lol
I am not complaining, just stating facts. How about a more original design?

The butthurt brigade is out already?
Whos butthurt? The new truck looks great inside and out. I hope my company buys me one to replace my current F150 when its time! lol

And as far as original goes, the new Silverado went original, and its the worst looking of the three no matter what color front end is on it.

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
If we are f150 purists, you are the KING of sucking Silveraaaaaadoe dick...lol

Whos butthurt? The new truck looks great inside and out. I hope my company buys me one to replace my current F150 when its time! lol

And as far as original goes, the new Silverado went original, and its the worst looking of the three no matter what color front end is on it.

i don't even have a silverado nor have i ever.

the new sierra is original, and looks great.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007

You sure sound butthurt. I don't think the truck looks bad, but I am not like whoa let me go out and buy one!

Also I ain't talking bout the Silverado, the thread is titled 2021 Ford F150

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info