Nowheresville North Dakota
:unsure:

106592754-1593127284727all-new_f-150_045.jpg

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
OK, it didn’t look a lot different in the initial mule shots we saw

but on the video the front and side profile definitely look quite a bit different. The tails and bed look the same...even though they said every single body panel is “new”

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Joining PowerBoost is Ford’s new Pro Power Onboard generator, which sounds like a downright nifty piece of technology. Essentially, owners can use their truck to power a variety of electrical appliances via plugs in the bed. Pro Power Onboard is available with up to 2.0 kW of electrical capacity on gas-only F-150s, while the F-150 Hybrid comes with a standard 2.4-kW capacity or an optional 7.2-kW capacity. The two standard setups come with twin 120-volt outlets, while the 7.2-kW arrangement boasts four 120-volt plugs and a single 240-volt outlet.

neat.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I'm happy with it overall. Front will have to grow on me, but I like the rest of the truck (why make drastic changes to a good thing, like the Porsche 911?). Interior looks awesome to me, although I think they should have just removed the shifter all together rather than make it fold down (although I rest my hand on my shifter in mine, so maybe I would miss it if it was gone). Full digital cluster and 12 inch center screen make me jealous as hell!!

The generator is awesome. In one of the videos I was watching yesterday they said it could power a TV, microwave, mini-fridge, etc. all at once or 6 or 7 power tools at once. Thats friggen awesome!! Also excited to see how fast the all electric version is in 2022.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I'm happy with it overall. Front will have to grow on me, but I like the rest of the truck (why make drastic changes to a good thing, like the Porsche 911?). Interior looks awesome to me, although I think they should have just removed the shifter all together rather than make it fold down (although I rest my hand on my shifter in mine, so maybe I would miss it if it was gone). Full digital cluster and 12 inch center screen make me jealous as hell!!

The generator is awesome. In one of the videos I was watching yesterday they said it could power a TV, microwave, mini-fridge, etc. all at once or 6 or 7 power tools at once. Thats friggen awesome!! Also excited to see how fast the all electric version is in 2022.

the exterior looks was one of the top reasons i leaned away from the f150 when i bought last year.

in porsche's case it's good. in ford's case it's lazy.

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info