YouTube 2021 Ford F-150 debuts tonight

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
So I've been hearing more than a few rumblings this is more of an evolution than a revolution. They focused on interior and tech and not so much exterior and most drivetrains (aside from the Hybrid and full electric)

right, i think we've touched on that here quite a bit as well.

big screen, hybrid, throw more money at the bronco some people will likely be upset by. the end. go ford.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I've been saying for years that if one of the major manufacturer's can come up with full size half ton truck with a small battery that'll give like 30-40 miles of electric only range alongside a nice beefy V-8 that it would capture my interest. So much of my gas is wasted in stop and go traffic in which a battery would be great for. Then, when the battery runs out you have the V-8 for everything else, like road trips, towing/hauling, etc. Or if the battery is charged then a nice power boost from the electric motor.

Reactions: MikeyLikesIt

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
right, i think we've touched on that here quite a bit as well.

big screen, hybrid, throw more money at the bronco some people will likely be upset by. the end. go ford.

Yeah, a mid-cycle refresh with a facelift and some new interior bits...Ford maybe hit the hype train a BIT too hard...

I'm curious about the generator from the hybrid though...did we decide that the generator wouldn't be on the regular gassers?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Yeah, a mid-cycle refresh with a facelift and some new interior bits...Ford maybe hit the hype train a BIT too hard...

I'm curious about the generator from the hybrid though...did we decide that the generator wouldn't be on the regular gassers?

generator

giphy.gif

i hope it's cool.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Yeah, my dad's '16 F150 (dad150........................................:s00ls: ) rides actually fairly comfortably, but you can definitely feel the rear axle bouncing around on bigger bumps. I'm hoping with the IRS, it'll give it much better control for most driving (still not ideal for towing, but how many F150 owners actually tow enough weight to make IRS v SRA an issue?)

Plus lowering your 4wd IRS F150 should be WAY easier. No fucking with/worrying about driveshaft angles

Reactions: Yaj Yak
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info