YouTube 2021 Ford F-150 debuts tonight

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Just looks, the newer Expo's just look a little goofy, the Navi's look soooooooo much better

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeeeeah. Wait a few years and hope they depreciate like rocks like most other Lincolns :rofl:

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I am genuinely curious what the specifics on the Hybrid is. Is the Aviator's "heavy duty" enough for a 1/2 ton?

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Also, I want a 3.0T Aviator soooooooo bad

GTPpower

Reaction score
go drive a silverAAAADoe or air suspension ram...

also. 2013 f150's weren't aluminum yet right? i think the lighter trucks is the main issue.
I had a 2000 Silverado 2500...it did ride better than the f350. Actually fairly similar to the f150, now that I think about it.

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
OK, it didn’t look a lot different in the initial mule shots we saw

but on the video the front and side profile definitely look quite a bit different. The tails and bed look the same...even though they said every single body panel is “new”

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
7.2kW for the onboard generator, multiple outlets, and I thought I saw a slot for a 220 or twist lock plug?

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Replacing sedans with shitty Ecoboost 4 cylinder Explorer, Edge and Escape, along with losing market share in the full size truck segment, is a head scratch.

Now doubling down on the Bronco w/ the same shitty Ecoboost 4 cylinders.

That's a bold move Cotton

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Joining PowerBoost is Ford’s new Pro Power Onboard generator, which sounds like a downright nifty piece of technology. Essentially, owners can use their truck to power a variety of electrical appliances via plugs in the bed. Pro Power Onboard is available with up to 2.0 kW of electrical capacity on gas-only F-150s, while the F-150 Hybrid comes with a standard 2.4-kW capacity or an optional 7.2-kW capacity. The two standard setups come with twin 120-volt outlets, while the 7.2-kW arrangement boasts four 120-volt plugs and a single 240-volt outlet.

neat.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
I'm happy with it overall. Front will have to grow on me, but I like the rest of the truck (why make drastic changes to a good thing, like the Porsche 911?). Interior looks awesome to me, although I think they should have just removed the shifter all together rather than make it fold down (although I rest my hand on my shifter in mine, so maybe I would miss it if it was gone). Full digital cluster and 12 inch center screen make me jealous as hell!!

The generator is awesome. In one of the videos I was watching yesterday they said it could power a TV, microwave, mini-fridge, etc. all at once or 6 or 7 power tools at once. Thats friggen awesome!! Also excited to see how fast the all electric version is in 2022.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm happy with it overall. Front will have to grow on me, but I like the rest of the truck (why make drastic changes to a good thing, like the Porsche 911?). Interior looks awesome to me, although I think they should have just removed the shifter all together rather than make it fold down (although I rest my hand on my shifter in mine, so maybe I would miss it if it was gone). Full digital cluster and 12 inch center screen make me jealous as hell!!

The generator is awesome. In one of the videos I was watching yesterday they said it could power a TV, microwave, mini-fridge, etc. all at once or 6 or 7 power tools at once. Thats friggen awesome!! Also excited to see how fast the all electric version is in 2022.

the exterior looks was one of the top reasons i leaned away from the f150 when i bought last year.

in porsche's case it's good. in ford's case it's lazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom