Dave M

TCG Elite Member
Aug 28, 2015
Gurnee
Real Name
Morefield
a few 13.7's

are you stock?
Yes, I have a Vararam and a Magnaflow muffler, so same mods as you pretty much, stock tune and usually guzzling 87, but I'd do some 93 for this event :LOL:

The only Dragy run I ever did in it was a 14.3x and 5.3 0-60, so I'm sure there's some room for improvement since it spun all 4 in the 20 deg weather last February.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Let’s try this one ! And agreed bad choice.

219Cobra

Cobra Lover
Aug 30, 2005
NWI
They just keep driving that eco-quief down everybody’s throat. I guess they might be keeping the V-8 in the new raptors special. Which they will be if it’s the GT-500 motor. But that’s just my worthless opinion. I’m old school V-8 is life especially in a full size truck.

• Haha
Reactions: Dave M

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
"No, not mechanical. More simplifying." In other words, it didn't make financial or marketing sense to build the Tremor with more than one engine option.

I would legitimately love to see the breakdown of 5.0s needing engine repairs vs egoboosts needing repairs vs initial cost and the associated numbers how they came to that "decision". I mean, it's Ford so they've "obviously" done that factoring but I've almost never heard of the 5.0 needing engine repairs. It's always the transmission behind it. Yet I hear of phasers/chains on egoboosts almost every fucking day, not to mention the early-MY turbo explosions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info