2021 Cedar Creek camper acquired

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Thanks every body! We wanted to get something that we would really enjoy camping in. Previously, we'd done some tent camping that scarred us for a decade of no camping, then a couple smaller cabins, then a 36' camper... all which were OK - but I'll tell you, I don't fit very well in the normal campers. I smashed my head on the top of the kitchen slide out in a buddies camper and almost hulk smashed the trim piece off of it. It made me bleed and I was like dazed... super pissed! :cautious:

This weekend, the task is to get the cellular wifi working. Will be going to get a ATT SIM card which works with the LCI setup which came in the camper. From there, I'll be able to remotely manage basically the entire camper.... and look at the security cameras. Yes, I said security cameras - all 5 of them that came stock. :LOL:

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
It is my duty as a sovereign citizen of TCG to post this gif

kFAvOtT.gif

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Thats a huge bitch. Surprised you didn't get something more family accommodating tho. OR is this a vacation from the kids?

:rofl: No, its not really vaca from the kids. But seeing as the kids are *all* about to go off to college this year, its not like they really are with us all the time anyway. Also, the living room / TV area in the front has two fold out couches and two recliners. If the kids wanted to sleep there they could. Otherwise, there's always tents! :)

PANDA PANDA has entered the chat

giphy.gif

:bowrofl: That image really does remind me of how PANDA PANDA enters the chat! :bowrofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info