1583472817958.png

1583472853921.png

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Someone at work has the current performance top model whatever it’s called. Thing is sexy, and the sound is omg.

But at the end of the day it’s an alpha..... price is steep for a company not known for any reliability
I have bad news. Unless you drive a toyota or honda, your car isn't reliable

Might as well be cool

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
I have bad news. Unless you drive a toyota or honda, your car isn't reliable

The reliability of these is pretty bad:

There's plenty of other cars/brands that are reliable. I would pretty confidently say without event looking that Alfa is rated near the absolute bottom, likely with JLR.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
The reliability of these is pretty bad:

There's plenty of other cars/brands that are reliable. I would pretty confidently say without event looking that Alfa is rated near the absolute bottom, likely with JLR.
Omg :bowrofl:

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
There's a guy with a base model 4-banger one of these on my commute to the office. Revs out every gear and manually downshifts down through the gears from light to light. Gotta say the 4-banger actually sounds good.

Seems like he's having a good time.

Makes me wonder if I can get my 2.0 Ecoboost to sound less like a vacuum cleaner.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
There's a guy with a base model 4-banger one of these on my commute to the office. Revs out every gear and manually downshifts down through the gears from light to light. Gotta say the 4-banger actually sounds good.

Makes me wonder if I can get my 2.0 Ecoboost to sound less like a vacuum cleaner.
sadly not. Eco boost sounds like crap all the time. :(

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock

We test drove one and were on the verge of leasing one (the fully loaded 4cylinder model) and all I can say Is that we drive all the other German competition and they were a sad joke compared to this thing. Best driving 4 door car on the market I dare say. it just went down the road so damn well.

Reactions: torquelover

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
We test drove one and were on the verge of leasing one (the fully loaded 4cylinder model) and all I can say Is that we drive all the other German competition and they were a sad joke compared to this thing. Best driving 4 door car on the market I dare say. it just went down the road so damn well.

Good friends have a base model Guilia and it has surprisingly been trouble free.

Reactions: torquelover
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info