2020 (well, 2021) Tokyo summer olympics

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
What??? Don't you know these amateur athletes have been sacrificing their whole lives just to get this one chance to represent their country?

Sorry I have a lot of sarcasm built up .....lol

I mean that's the cool part about it. Going to the Olympics is most athletes end goal right? Representing the US and trying to be the best in the world.

Watching it is pretty boring but my biggest beef is the amount of waste after the Olympics are done. Venues the size of cites are built only to most likely be never used again and left abandoned.

Stink Star

Donā€™t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Some people are hearing rumors of Biles not being able to take her adderall for her ADHD.

She has been taking this for many years but in Japan, Adderall is Illegal in Japan.

This could have been the true reason she withdrew.
Itā€™s probably illegal because it is pretty much legal meth

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
I did not even know the Olympics had started.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Blood on Blood

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

Now all of a sudden cant lift what was lifted with ease prior to the Olympics?

If I were a betting man, I would almost bet that they lost on purpose so they can say "see, no advantage to someone born a man competing in a womens competition"

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
The American woman who turned her back on the American flag... did not medal. Makes me happy to see that after her disrespect for her country.

I'm pretty sure all the "American" athletes who said they would do that didn't medal in any event. None of them should have even made it to Tokyo. They all should have been banned from competing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info