2020 Jeep Gladiator - NeonGladiator

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
Ok ok.... so it is always being updated but I haven't posted in while!

The NeonGladiatorJT has the Evo Manufacturing 4.5" Lift Kit completed with King Dual Reservoir Shocks on the Nitto 40" Tires and Teraflex Nomad Wheels. I have not regeared it YET, as I haven't decided which gears to go with. I am torn between 4.88's and 5.13's, it doesn't drive terribly on the 4.10's but I can watch the gas gauge drop as I am driving and it never sees 7th or 8th gear.

I took it offroading at Redbird State Recreation Area in the fall and it performed well, other than being too large for the trails and not fitting between the trees. The extra length of the truck over a Wrangler forced me to have to literally smash it between the trees on the trails and ultimately ended up damaging my drivers side mirror, rear fender flare, taillight, and the side of the bed :( I did earn multiple Jeep Badges of Honor tho... so theres that!

I recently added a Motor City Aftermark M1 Front Bumper with a Westin Winch, Molle Panel inside the bed, and will be bolting in my spare tire carrier into the bed any day now to give it the Pre-Runner look.

Here is my video from wheeling it at Redbird SRA:

I'll drop some photos below, including a set I did with Jonathan Salmi and ShockerRacing Girl Sarah aka Sen.Cityy before I got the lift installed but was driving around on the 40's:

edit 2.jpg

edit 1.jpg

Sarah Gladiator Edit.jpg

neongladiator22.jpg

neongladiator15.jpg

EAA29E16-B51D-4598-A0C5-2F608C55BC5E.JPEG

IMG_8611.JPG

IMG_0331.jpg

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
Reactions: EmersonHart13

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Honestly, we weren't even sure which trails we were on most of the day. Everything about Redbird kind of sucked. Everything was very poorly marked, I believe we spent most of the time on the green and blue trails in the Challenge area.

Yikes, yeah I wouldn't want to accidentally end up on a challenging trail. Must be designed more for small jeeps, atvs and utvs then.

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
Well my Colorado doesn't need those so I'm good! I meant to watch the trail video last night but our freezer is on the fritz so I'll watch this weekend.
We would go back, but I would only take the Wrangler this time. Towards the end we found some fun rocks and some other areas to play on. We would also suggest going when it hasn't rained in a while because there was a spot we couldn't get past because the mud was so deep.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
We would go back, but I would only take the Wrangler this time. Towards the end we found some fun rocks and some other areas to play on. We would also suggest going when it hasn't rained in a while because there was a spot we couldn't get past because the mud was so deep.
Mud too deep or your jeep not capable enough?

giphy.gif

Thread Info