Nowheresville North Dakota
  • Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
isnt the escape almost paid off, that means its time to trade er in.

Yeah, few more months I believe (definitely less than a year), but its 0% financing so I never tried to pay it off early.

Then I cry when they tell me what Yaj Yak Yaj Yak just said and I try to sell it to someone else instead. :bowrofl:

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Here's $13,000 sir
Yeah, few more months I believe (definitely less than a year), but its 0% financing so I never tried to pay it off early.

Then I cry when they tell me what Yaj Yak Yaj Yak just said and I try to sell it to someone else instead. :bowrofl:

get tints on it then it can be the above.

the escape is what, a 2016 titanium with 8k miles on it?

• Haha

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
SE

giphy.gif

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Seeing a lot of people on the Tremor page on the 'ol bookface complain that the truck isnt great to tow heavy with because the suspension is made for off-roading the truck....

Wonder if there's any fixes for that or something you just would have to deal with when towing? :dunno:

They say it sways all over the lane, some are suggesting lower tire pressure to help but then their TPMS lights are going off, etc.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
:bowrofl:

Same set of retards who bought the Raptor then tried to tow their 30" camper/toy hauler with a RZR inside wondering why their brand new truck, camper, and RZR are now all totaled on the side of the road.

I mean at least theyre trying with F250/F350's this time?

So from the sound of it if I did want to eventually want to tow a toy hauler with a SxS in it I shouldn't go with the Tremor? ?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
But why would you buy the "Raptor" version of the F250 and expect to tow heavy loads? You want to tow, buy the vehicle capable of towing, not the one with softer suspension on a 3/4 chassis.

Because I would be towing maybe 3-4 times a year, and otherwise it would be a nice daily? :dunno:

Also, for Intel Intel reason above. :bowrofl:

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Because I would be towing maybe 3-4 times a year, and otherwise it would be a nice daily? :dunno:

Also, for Intel Intel reason above. :bowrofl:
I mean I daily a Raptor, so I get it.

It's just funny to me to see truckbros complaining about towing with a "Raptor" (re: squishy suspension) F250.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Seeing a lot of people on the Tremor page on the 'ol bookface complain that the truck isnt great to tow heavy with because the suspension is made for off-roading the truck....

Wonder if there's any fixes for that or something you just would have to deal with when towing? :dunno:

They say it sways all over the lane, some are suggesting lower tire pressure to help but then their TPMS lights are going off, etc.

found your issue.

likely also chucklehead dumbfuck motherfuckers that don't know what they're doing to begin with.

probably feels "squishy" because unloaded (how majority of these mall crawling initial owner dicks will be 99% of the time) the truck bounces down the road like a goddamn hay cart.... gets some weight behind it and OH WOW WEIRD it becomes more comfortable (cushy)

and quit comparing the raptor to the tremor in any sense ... at least the tremor is rated to tow/have some weight in it, unlike the less-payload-than-a-vw-atlas-turdfartraptor

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
local dealer has two diesel tremors-

$62783 on an XLT with halogen lights.

$73421 on a lariat pretty loaded up

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
local dealer has two diesel tremors-

$62783 on an XLT with halogen lights.

$73421 on a lariat pretty loaded up

At those prices they should be sold out of superduty’s. Sick deals if true

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info