2020 Ford GT500 Unveiled

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
$60k+ new and they're already in the 30's used....that's pretty cheap

Last I looked, there were only 3 on cars.com in the country that were in the 30's. More common is mid 40's. I mean, that's still a deal considering the original price, but realistically, I'd have a hard time justifying a $40K toy. For that type of money, I'd buy my buddies BMW 1M that is almost assuredly not going to depreciate any further.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Ill still take a GT350 with a supercharger or turbo. Thanks.

Not knocking the GT500 in any way though. From the reviews i've seen so far, car is a beast. But if i'm spending that kind of money on a Mustang, it's going to be one of these.

Reactions: Rent Free

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
The gt350 is stale and old news and not exciting anymore. We know you are trying to trick your mind into liking the gt350 over the 500 because they are more affordable.

I think you need to listen to this again.

More affordable? dont give me that money bullshit like the rest of the idiots on M6G either.

Yes its modded to the moon but that engine is THEE most glorious American V8 ever period.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Per a twin turbo or supercharged GT350, yes it may be faster or more fun but reality is that shit is going to break and dig deep into the pocket book when it does.

GT500 is under warranty. Like the Demon, Red Eye, GTR, ZR1, etc... go party and bring it to the dealership when shit breaks

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Per a twin turbo or supercharged GT350, yes it may be faster or more fun but reality is that shit is going to break and dig deep into the pocket book when it does.

GT500 is under warranty. Like the Demon, Red Eye, GTR, ZR1, etc... go party and bring it to the dealership when shit breaks

But a modded GT500 wont?

In other news STOCK vehicles retain factory warranty........

Whats your point Dexter?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info