2020 Ford GT500 Unveiled

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
You say this, but were surprised about getting one under MSRP when I asked.

Salesman gonna salesman

You actually made realize they were flops when you told me what you are getting yours for. Sick deal fore sure for such a fresh unit you are getting. The gt350 fell hard and a lot I’m sure is due for the long wait on gt500’s

I sold many gt500’s and they were never under sticker.

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
GT350 gets a bad rep cause of all the oil consumption issues

What always got me was its just a tad faster than a PP auto GT. With 520hp its way too rich to be shopped by GT and camaro SS buyers, but way out gunned to be shopped by ZL1 buyers and the like. Its a mismatched powertrain with the look and exclusivity/price.

Most realize that to get the power you want with a stock one, you need to rev it to the moon. And going that high is not easy on the street. So most feel like they have a slower car then the GT based on not being able to wring it out on the street. I have read this here and there. I felt similar when I had my last 14GT tuned and it was set to rev to 7700. Once you got over 7k, it felt so unnatural. Just my opinion.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info