Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Thats apparently its name :rofl:

2R23yHL.jpg

Dodge Charger Daytona Returns For 2020 With Limited Production Run

Back in 1969, Dodge built the now-iconic 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona with its massive rear wing and wedged nose. To commemorate its 50th anniversary, Dodge is resurrecting the nameplate for a limited-run Charger Daytona for the 2020 model year. It’s called the 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody Daytona 50th Anniversary Edition, which is lengthy, and just like it did in 1969, Dodge will limit production to 501 cars.

The 2020 Dodge Charger Daytona is more than an appearance package. Thea automaker revised the powertrain calibration for the supercharged 6.2-liter Hemi V8, which now makes 717 horsepower (534 kilowatts) and 650 pound-feet (881 Newton-meters) of torque – 10 more horsepower than before. Stopping power comes from black Brembo six-piston front and four-piston rear brakes.

What makes the Daytona stand out from your run-of-the-mill Charger Hellcat Widebody is the unique “Daytona” rear-quarter decal, decklid, and matching spoiler. The color pictured above, B5 Blue, is exclusive to the Daytona. However, you can get three other colors: Pitch Black, Triple Nickel, and White Knuckle. The “Daytona” branding is white on B5 Blue, Pitch Black, and Triple Nickel models and blue on the White Knuckle offering. Completing the style upgrade are 20- by 11-inch wheels with a satin carbon finish.

nside, the “Daytona” branding continues with the name embroidered on the black Nappa leather and Alcantara suede performance seatbacks. Blue accent stitching appears throughout the interior on the armrests, door panel, dashboard, and shifter. The Charger Daytona also receives a real carbon-fiber instrument panel and a flat-bottom steering wheel, which is exclusive to the Daytona. A custom badge located on the passenger side dashboard identifies the vehicle, too.

Dodge didn’t release pricing information, but the order books open this fall with the car arriving at dealerships in early 2020. If you want to see the 2020 Dodge Charger Daytona in person, it will make its public debut Saturday, August 17 at the Woodward Dream Cruise in Pontiac, Michigan. There, Dodge will have it at its Dodge Display at the Modern Street Hemi Shootout Lot.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
So you basically dont like the things that make it a Daytona :rofl:

That's really the only thing that makes it a 'Daytona', that dated looking decal? I don't know much about the legacy Daytona's and how this is a shout-out to them. I guess it's still better than the $140k Mustang.

I went back and looked up pictures of the inspiration behind this car, fucking hell that car was ugly. I know I've seen these at car shows, but shit, they're hideous. That wing and front bumper cover?!

29661722-770-0@2X.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info