2020 CAN-AM MAVERICK 195HP

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score

The 2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 lineup also includes repricing to increases accessibility without compromising on family DNA or overall quality. With expanded segment growth in mind, Can- Am has unveiled the base, 120hp. 64-in. Maverick X3 Turbo, starting at $18,999 (USD) and the $20,999 (USD) 172hp, 64-in. Maverick X3 DS Turbo R package. The 64-in. Maverick X3 X ds Turbo RR receives the new 195hp Rotax Turbo RR engine, FOX 2.5 Podium RC2 shocks and Smart-Lok and starts at less than $25K (a savings of $400 USD). The Maverick X3 RS Turbo R package, complete with FOX 2.5 Podium QS3 shocks, is the market’s most affordable 72-in. factory vehicle at $22,499 (USD). The new 195hp Maverick X3 MAX X mr Turbo RR ($28,999 USD), the market’s most powerful four-seat specialty mud vehicle, is sporty, convenient and aggressively built to perform.
https://www.utvguide.net/2020-can-am-maverick-x3-bumped-to-195hp

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
cant wait for fukboi money to have something like ths

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
you're acting too grown.. grab a 2-3% credit union loan and get after it!

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i know. im swingin'.

i "heh'd" because loans for this things are just high rates.

i think it's because they're likely hard to repo, completely unnecessary, and very likely to get beat to absolute shit.

when i got mine, i asked BCU about rates, which we get KILLER rates through for cars... and they were like yeaaaah. go through whoever else you can. we can't touch that rate.

K

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
i know. im swingin'.

i "heh'd" because loans for this things are just high rates.

i think it's because they're likely hard to repo, completely unnecessary, and very likely to get beat to absolute shit.

when i got mine, i asked BCU about rates, which we get KILLER rates through for cars... and they were like yeaaaah. go through whoever else you can. we can't touch that rate.

K
I thought you would like that.

I went through a CU on my new ATV and the rate was pretty decent. Another CU told me I could only get a signature loan and it would be like 10%. Granted I did buy used and was no where near borrowing 20K. I'll let you know how the rate is when I buy a SxS in 10 years...:bowrofl:

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I thought you would like that.

I went through a CU on my new ATV and the rate was pretty decent. Another CU told me I could only get a signature loan and it would be like 10%. Granted I did buy used and was no where near borrowing 20K. I'll let you know how the rate is when I buy a SxS in 10 years...:bowrofl:
my general is at 3.99 through sheffield.

nowhere wanted to even talk to me about it when i mentioned that rate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom