2019 "Tour"

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
[MENTION=7923]DEEZUZ[/MENTION] [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION]

End of September...do something. Even if it's not a "tour"....I'll host at my place if need be, there's enough room for people...my wife doesn't know yet, so that will go over well, haha

Someone mentioned Galena, cruise out that way and pick a hotel to stay in around Dubuque. Or head up around Mt. Horeb in WI, there's some decent fun roads up there just outside of Madison.

Fuck, I don't care...let's do something. There is at least slight interest, so even with a few people being in...I am in

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
The tail talk seemed to die out...so I didn't even bring that up as an option lol.

It doesn't matter to me. It's just a longer drive down there, and with limited interest, I went with closer options.

I've got a Bahamas trip next year, so other trips will be hard to do.

TCG goes to the Bahamas in 2020.
Talk about hotel shenanigans! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji23]

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
I have room. The 2nd picture looks weird cause it was up by the back of my property, more so for scope lol IMG_20180519_231819.jpegIMG_20190727_235736.jpeg

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Okay, so is anyone actually in for really anything? I will host, zero fucks given. I just need to know.

If people wanna go somewhere, also cool with that. Just need to know who wants to do what.

Emerballs can do the 21st, Mook can't. That's literally all of the feedback so far. It probably needs to be one of those two weekends, cause it sometimes can be super shitty cold by the beginning of October.
[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] can you add a poll to this for the 21st or the 28th? Once we have the 5 total votes that it will get, we can then figure out what we are doing

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
Something now came up on the 21st...so this is officially going to be on Sept 28th at my place. Yes it is in Belvidere, so deal with it.

I'll have all sorts of yard games, a couple fires going, booze and probably some Italian Beef for dinner...cause that sounds delicious currently.

I have ~4 acres too. So in all honesty if you wanna camp out, being your camper or tents or whatever, I don't care

If you are interested let me know. Then I can roughly plan for head count.

Thread Info