2019 Chevy Blazer

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
That and I wonder how many GMT400's got scrapped because they were hard to start/ran rough in cold/damp conditions, and all they needed was a new rotor and distributor cap. Problem solved. It is an annoyance to have to do every year or two, but #Vortec5000 and #Vortec5700 Lives Matter.

dberz94

Professional Slacker
Feb 14, 2015
I'm so disappointed they didn't stick to their roots with a two-door or maybe an SS version. I understand that's almost unmarketable to women which makes a up a large portion of their target audience, but all these crossovers and SUVs on the road are all slowly blending in with each other and cost insane amounts for no reason. We don't know the dependability of these yet either. The tahoe, 4runner, etc. like SUVs are the ones that have been known to take a bullet to the block and keep going, (metaphorically speaking) so their price increase is justified. However, the market is already flooded with these things, so what's the point of even making this if they aren't going to be original? Just bringing back old skeletons to compete with the Bronco's return?

I also wonder how early Ford knew about mass killings of their car lineup and started making crap again. I.E. the head gasket on the Focus RS was identifable from an engineering standpoint, weak areas like the secondary hole near the cyclinder wall cannot handle the dispersion of pressure well when drilled so close to the other one. Apple is renowned for this in all of it's products. Another obvious theory is they have issues with people wanting to buy a used version of a dependable brand, rather than taking their chance with a newer, millenial-focused marketing scheme.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info