2019 Chevy Blazer

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I feel like they already have this vehicle? The equinox and traverse seem like they’d be a candidate for anybody wanting this thing.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
supposedly sized in between them.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm not impressed unless they offered the 6.2

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
so stupid. should have been a shorty 2dr tahoe like the original concept

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
ummm the 2 and 4 door tahoe was out at the same time....

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
yeah two door went waaaaaaaaaay down towards it's later years.

i mean aside from sport cars, think how hard it is to get a 2 door anything compared to 15-20 years ago

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
just think how many of those prime full body blazer/tahoe/yukon/jimmy's got obammafied too when cash for clunkers was a thing

FUCK THAT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
That and I wonder how many GMT400's got scrapped because they were hard to start/ran rough in cold/damp conditions, and all they needed was a new rotor and distributor cap. Problem solved. It is an annoyance to have to do every year or two, but #Vortec5000 and #Vortec5700 Lives Matter.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
just think how many of those prime full body blazer/tahoe/yukon/jimmy's got obammafied too when cash for clunkers was a thing

FUCK THAT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF.
And XJs.

I really didn't want ot get angry today. Thanks KJ

dberz94

Professional Slacker
Reaction score
I'm so disappointed they didn't stick to their roots with a two-door or maybe an SS version. I understand that's almost unmarketable to women which makes a up a large portion of their target audience, but all these crossovers and SUVs on the road are all slowly blending in with each other and cost insane amounts for no reason. We don't know the dependability of these yet either. The tahoe, 4runner, etc. like SUVs are the ones that have been known to take a bullet to the block and keep going, (metaphorically speaking) so their price increase is justified. However, the market is already flooded with these things, so what's the point of even making this if they aren't going to be original? Just bringing back old skeletons to compete with the Bronco's return?

I also wonder how early Ford knew about mass killings of their car lineup and started making crap again. I.E. the head gasket on the Focus RS was identifable from an engineering standpoint, weak areas like the secondary hole near the cyclinder wall cannot handle the dispersion of pressure well when drilled so close to the other one. Apple is renowned for this in all of it's products. Another obvious theory is they have issues with people wanting to buy a used version of a dependable brand, rather than taking their chance with a newer, millenial-focused marketing scheme.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom