Niche score of 2,363
2017-Chevy-Camaro-V6-1LE-Lightning-Lap-1024x572.jpg

F3zXB5B.jpg

an improvement imo...

cap42

Restoration Hell
Mar 22, 2005
Bolingbrook IL
ya this facelift isn't leaving a good feeling.

Bru nailed it with the tail lights, the previous tails actually looked really good. The angle taken of this pic leaves you to wonder if it's a camaro, malibu or a sonic/cruze whatever gm product.

The front is all sorts of I don't know what's going on.

I will leave final judgement till it's seen on the road, we all know these pics don't do justice to the actual car (some for worse, some better).

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
where the hell is [MENTION=3061]Lead Pipe[/MENTION] to balance out this ford :nutz: fest in this bitch

Sorry man, I have a new desk at work and have absorbed 2 people's jobs that were shown the door so my surfing has dramatically decreased. I think the base model looks better than the SS with the refresh. I like the current car's styling more though. The ZL1 front fascia will not change (like with the 5th gen). All that matters to me is the 10 speed. The Camaro will be back on top in the 1/4, both the new camaro and mustang have gotten uglier IMO. I still have a raging boner for a 10 speed ZL1.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I like my 18 better

I do too. Don't like the facelift, its not very aggressive.

As for the Turbo 1LE 4 banger?

Bigger Turbo + tune and my god that would be a steal for the money. I bet a FBO 1LE Turbo 4 makes some serious performance numbers. And the turn in should be insane with the weight distribution.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info