Go Go
#goals

299572_2017_Volvo_V90.jpg

We can’t give them away.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
same here. When any sort of wagon was a no I tried for a used bare bonesTahoe but she fell in love with a base model Traverse instead.

Yeah, she wasn't having anything domestic...for whatever reason...I tried to get her to at least look at the Escape, but it was a no go. Subaru Forester, CR-V, or CX-5. At first, she was dead set on the CR-V, and there was no talking her out of it, and the only reason I got her to drive the Mazda was because it was also a Subaru dealer. She fell in love with the CX-5 after she drove it though, even though the CR-V was pretty significantly cheaper, and was probably a much more usable vehicle, especially storage wise. The CX-5 is really nice though, and we were able to get a good price as we have family friends that were able to get us the employee plan pricing.

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
I think that's specific to gen 1. The second gen is from what I understand words better

yup the early ones from 09 and 10 had all kinds of engine failures At 50k or less miles. my boss had her 09 engine blow up on her at 36k. They got way better the later years. Wife has a base model 2012 Traverse And has 42k plus has an extended warranty.

Reactions: Bub
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info