2017 Forest River 201BHXL

For sale is a 2017 Forest River Wildwood 201BHXLtravel trailer in excellent condition with little use. Trailer is clean and appears taken care of by previous owners who bought it new from PetesRV. It recently sustained slight hail damage so there are small dimples on the aluminum siding that is cosmetic only.

This is a lightweight model so it is easily towed with a ½ ton. I used my FIL F150 Ecoboost and had no issues with power or braking. It has all the amenities needed for camping/overnighting including a kitchen with refrigerator that runs off 120v, 12v or propane, dual tub sink, oven and microwave. For comfort it has thermostat for heat (propane) or overhead AC so you can stay comfortable when the weather isn’t. For convenience it has pressurized water system with hot water heater that can take in fresh water from its internal tank or a fresh water hook up. It has a bathroom with sink, vanity with shower and toilet. It has grey tank for sink drains and black tank for toilet waste.

The living area has a fold up bed, couch, kitchen table with 2 benches that converts into bed if needed and the rear has mini bunk beds for small adults or kids. It can sleep up to 6 if necessary.

The exterior has dual propane tanks, 12v battery, LED lights, and security light. The trailer has 4 push button electric powered stabilizer jacks for front and rear and an electric tongue jack (saves the back) with light.

Everything was tested and works. Only issues besides the hail damage is it is missing a plastic cover for one of the yellow clearance lights which are at most RV supply stores. Previous owner also removed the flat screen TV but all the wiring is in place including antennae and cable/dish inputs.

Trailer was bought from insurance company at auction with an IL salvage title. Each state is different but in IL they are converted into rebuilt through an inspection process and application for title. Once the title is rebuilt you can apply for IL plates. I can refer you to rebuilder that charges around $400 for this process. If it is kept on private property the title salvage title is no issue or other states that allow salvage titles to be plated.

This model retails for 12k and up on RVtrader.com but I am selling it for 6900.

Contact Joe at 773 879-zero681 or rowekmr(at).com

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
IMG_4086.JPG
IMG_4051.JPG
IMG_4072.JPG
IMG_4071.JPG
IMG_4070.JPG
IMG_4066.JPG
IMG_4063.JPG
IMG_4065.JPG
IMG_4064.JPG
IMG_4100.JPG

Reactions: RICH17

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
I bought one in Dec of 2007 and maiden voyage took it to FL to visit family and Mickey in Orlando then all the way to Key West and camped on the edge of ocean in an RV park and we were hooked. Been all over the in it with kids and saved money vs hotels. We would take it to amusement parks because they normally have spots in front for them for only a few dollars more and we could take breaks, meals or naps in it during an all day excursion. They are a home away from home if you use them. If not you are right they become expensive lawn ornaments lol

Thread Info

• rowekmr
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list