2017 Ford Super Duty - BUILD & PRICE

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
So fucking close to 1000 lb ft....why didn't Ford just up dat BOOOOOST just a little more :noes:

in4stock1000lbftpickup

I swear it'll be a reflash. GM is gonna come out with a revised DirtyMax makin' 937tq or some oddball number and Ford is going to go oops, we put the wrong tune on. Come back in to your dealer for 1,000lb-ft fo free.

I got a cheat sheet somewhere in my desk at work. Basically if you read all of it you'll pass the tests. If your serious, I'll look for it.

Yeah, I'm definitely interested in learning. [MENTION=19]Yaj Yak[/MENTION] would probably take the test with me because he's another #TruckShit nutswinger like me

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I swear it'll be a reflash. GM is gonna come out with a revised DirtyMax makin' 937tq or some oddball number and Ford is going to go oops, we put the wrong tune on. Come back in to your dealer for 1,000lb-ft fo free.

Yeah, I'm definitely interested in learning. [MENTION=19]Yaj Yak[/MENTION] would probably take the test with me because he's another #TruckShit nutswinger like me

id love to see what the big'n's are makin' at the wheels...

and chya id be down fo sho

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
This is a prime example of BTLD Syndrome :rofl:

This is a guy I know and he bought this truck solely for towing his 5th wheel mobile home trailer. Talk about having money and giving zero fucks on how you spend it. Mind you, the truck cost as much as the house they were living in at the time.

28484_118494241506220_7115783_n.jpg

28484_118494238172887_2583463_n.jpg

But C7 Cat.... No ty

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
I have my Class A license with Air brakes and double and triple trailers as well as my Passenger license (over 16+ people.) Anytime you get a higher class license, you automatically get the lower classes, I.E. I can legally drive class B and class C truck with my license.

The test is pretty easy. You only need a certain % of the test to pass. So if you don't know the answer to a question, skip it and it goes back to the end of the line in the questions. You might not see that question again if you pass by the % needed. If that makes any sense.

Driving test is kinda bullshit. They make you back up and you have to be within 10 feet or something from a cone. They let you get out once and check your distance.

This part is where most people fail, you have to do a "simulated" right turn from a stop light and cannot hit the curb (cones in most cases.) Most people fail here because you didn't use your turn signal. No one really thinks about it because your in the damn DMV parking lot. Remember the weird "simulate" turn...Bunch of dicks over there. lol

100% I forgot to use my turn signal on the turn and had to ace the rest of the test but I passed first try.

I want a copy of your cheat sheet. I had a book that was all highlighted with whats on the test but I cant find it. I dont even us my A class but just keep renewing it because the lines are short in west Chicago.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info