2017 Chevy SS Sedan 700 miles!

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I mean, I love driving my lesser G8. Much like the GTO and the SS, it is a "playful" car. It loves being coaxed into things, hooning tires, going sideways, etc. It's funny when I drive the V after, how absolutely businesslike the Caddy is by comparison. It just wants to shit and get with no extracurriculars. The G8 enjoys some juvenilism if that makes sense.

Unitsn4

Reaction score
I mean, I love driving my lesser G8. Much like the GTO and the SS, it is a "playful" car. It loves being coaxed into things, hooning tires, going sideways, etc. It's funny when I drive the V after, how absolutely businesslike the Caddy is by comparison. It just wants to shit and get with no extracurriculars. The G8 enjoys some juvenilism if that makes sense.
Definitely!

Tight Lines

Donating Member
Reaction score
I actually started looking for one of these a couple of months ago. Wanted to trade or sell my GT500 for it +$. Started joining FB groups and I couldn’t beloved how much people were asking for these and then I saw they were selling for those prices I gave up looking. He is on par what I have seen and should get it. Glws.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
The SS market is crazy. I kick myself all the time for not picking one up when you could find them easy for sub-$40k. My buddy had one, and I didn't want to be a copy cat, but god damn was I stupid....now the market is crazy...I still don't understand how GM fucked the marketing on this car up soooooo bad. I mean, most people, even some "car people", don't know what the hell it is, and that's probably the biggest issue...had people just, you know, KNOWN about it...
step one. the name.

Unitsn4

Reaction score

'PM sent' reply after 4 hours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom