2016 planning questions

Omicron

From Russia With Love
TCG Premium
Jan 13, 2013
McHenry
I second this. Rt 20 has some nice twisty roads, although it is all 2 lane. But I bet it will be awesome in the fall. Id be down.

A slingshot out to savannah/ galena could be done in day easily.

I have multiple killer routes out that way from planning trips out there. Schappville rd is about as good as driving gets in n. Il. Go out that way, hit scales mound to stagecoach, galena brewery or cruise down to savannah, shoot back on 64 and 2. Done

Frank Dukes

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2009
Rockfordia
A slingshot out to savannah/ galena could be done in day easily.

I have multiple killer routes out that way from planning trips out there. Schappville rd is about as good as driving gets in n. Il. Go out that way, hit scales mound to stagecoach, galena brewery or cruise down to savannah, shoot back on 64 and 2. Done

this is indeed a fun day run. done this many a time. if your going to do this route or similar, dont miss Blackjack Road. possibly one of the best roads i've ridden in the state.

http://www.motorcycleroads.com/75/196/Illinois/Blackjack-Road-(Galena-to-Savanna).html

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
I guess I'm the only one content with Fri-Sun.

I'm good with that too.
That's the reason for the thread.
you
should spend a day in south haven/gingerman as part

I checked out their schedule before heading down and nothing was happening this time when we drove through the area. Next time would be cool to do that.
Could just get there for open lapping in the evening on a Friday night.

Thread Info