• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

2016 or whatever cobra, half undressed...

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
I'm starting to like the new mustang.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
Very interested to see what they come out with. Ecoboost 5.0 maybe???

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Very interested to see what they come out with. Ecoboost 5.0 maybe???
i can't imagine trying to package that from the factory.

it'd be fucking huge.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Oh god dat ass... Debuting that in yellow was a terrible choice. Black makes that car look so much fucking better.

:fapfapfapfapfap:

jason05gt

Reaction score
I like what I see.

+1000 for dropping the Shelby name. I’ve said it before, but all his name does is add costs in licensing fees to the car. Bring back the SVT Cobra nameplate!

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
I'll be happy to have one of the last Shelby cars. :dunno:
Trust me, we all hope you do. When I had my 09 GT500, I peeled that old mans name off my car as my first mod in the driveway 5 minutes after getting it home.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
why the shelby hate...?

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
Ford engineers and assembles the car. Like Brian said, it's a badge that just adds $$$. This isn't the 60's, the Shelby name is watered down.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I disagree, especially as its likely to be one of the last to actually have his name... and this car isn't just another car... but not like I could possibly explain that to you guys.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
His name drives the price and demand up on everything. The 07+ GT500 should have just been another SVT Cobra.
If his name is driving demand up, I can't see Ford getting rid of it then right?

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I disagree, especially as its likely to be one of the last to actually have his name... and this car isn't just another car... but not like I could possibly explain that to you guys.
I agree with this... Shelby was, and is, a big deal...

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
What about the 03/04 cobra? That was definately not just another car. Has a bigger cult following, and was much more affordable new. Thats my point. It was not necessary to put his name on there. It just gave Ford the marketing to push the price and demand way up, making it harder for people to afford. Eagle you know better than anyone that you just bought a Sixty-thousand dollar mustang (had to type that out for effect).....lol. But seriously its getting out of hand. His Shelby "KR" cars were $80k and the supersnakes were $100k. Seriously?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom