May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
giphy.gif

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
TCG, we dont read when our credit limit is 100k.

Its funny you assume I didnt read the ad, when Im not a dealer nor do I have access to auto check but somehow I knew it was hit... So yeah I read where he said it was hit and repaired. And I have personally been bit by this. Autocheck is what the dealers actually use. And it will have more accurate info in most cases than carfax. And on the auto check its not going to explain it was just a bump, or paint only or how minor it could have been. It will just say "front end collision". Most dealers are going to low ball that car to the basement on trade, or just pass all together. But yes I read the ad. Nice try though.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Its funny you assume I didnt read the ad, when Im not a dealer nor do I have access to auto check but somehow I knew it was hit... So yeah I read where he said it was hit and repaired. And I have personally been bit by this. Autocheck is what the dealers actually use. And it will have more accurate info in most cases than carfax. And on the auto check its not going to explain it was just a bump, or paint only or how minor it could have been. It will just say "front end collision". Most dealers are going to low ball that car to the basement on trade, or just pass all together. But yes I read the ad. Nice try though.

if you don't have access to autocheck, then why did you specifically say it was flagged in it?

giphy.gif

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

i had autocheck change the number of owners on my bmw with no documentation whatsoever. they said "haha okay cool"

autocheck and carfax blow fucking equally.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
i had autocheck change the number of owners on my bmw with no documentation whatsoever. they said "haha okay cool"

Or you can send them proof of just scuffs and they change the wording to FRONT LEFT AND RIGHT IMPACT

fucking cocksuckers

Reactions: Yaj Yak

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

The point was that you saying "it has an autocheck for a front end collision" is the same as me saying "that thing is purple!"

The guy specifically listed in the ad that it was in an accident.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

best part, this is legit all i said to them and they 10000% just changed it.

------------------------------Original Message----------------------------------------
I went to list my vehicle on eBay, my package pricing included an AutoCheck score, the autocheck score is going to hurt me trying to sell my car. My car had it's owner move at first, carfax shows this, your report shows a new owner took over.

The only "negatives" you report on your report is number of owners- and the information isn't correct. My car has had no damage, no title mix ups, nothing, it should not score a 67.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info