2016 Hellcat Charger - Plum Crazy, 22K miles, $40K

Reaction score
I just missed this one. Great deal!

ZXMustang

Reaction score
TCG, we dont read when our credit limit is 100k.
Its funny you assume I didnt read the ad, when Im not a dealer nor do I have access to auto check but somehow I knew it was hit... So yeah I read where he said it was hit and repaired. And I have personally been bit by this. Autocheck is what the dealers actually use. And it will have more accurate info in most cases than carfax. And on the auto check its not going to explain it was just a bump, or paint only or how minor it could have been. It will just say "front end collision". Most dealers are going to low ball that car to the basement on trade, or just pass all together. But yes I read the ad. Nice try though.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
Donating Member
Reaction score
Everything about this car is perfect... except the no sunroof thing. That's a dealbreaker for me.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
Its funny you assume I didnt read the ad, when Im not a dealer nor do I have access to auto check but somehow I knew it was hit... So yeah I read where he said it was hit and repaired. And I have personally been bit by this. Autocheck is what the dealers actually use. And it will have more accurate info in most cases than carfax. And on the auto check its not going to explain it was just a bump, or paint only or how minor it could have been. It will just say "front end collision". Most dealers are going to low ball that car to the basement on trade, or just pass all together. But yes I read the ad. Nice try though.

if you don't have access to autocheck, then why did you specifically say it was flagged in it?

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score

i had autocheck change the number of owners on my bmw with no documentation whatsoever. they said "haha okay cool"

autocheck and carfax blow fucking equally.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
i had autocheck change the number of owners on my bmw with no documentation whatsoever. they said "haha okay cool"

Or you can send them proof of just scuffs and they change the wording to FRONT LEFT AND RIGHT IMPACT

fucking cocksuckers

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
The point was that you saying "it has an autocheck for a front end collision" is the same as me saying "that thing is purple!"

The guy specifically listed in the ad that it was in an accident.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
The point was that you saying "it has an autocheck for a front end collision" is the same as me saying "that thing is purple!"

The guy specifically listed in the ad that it was in an accident.
:rofl:

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score

best part, this is legit all i said to them and they 10000% just changed it.

------------------------------Original Message----------------------------------------
I went to list my vehicle on eBay, my package pricing included an AutoCheck score, the autocheck score is going to hurt me trying to sell my car. My car had it's owner move at first, carfax shows this, your report shows a new owner took over.

The only "negatives" you report on your report is number of owners- and the information isn't correct. My car has had no damage, no title mix ups, nothing, it should not score a 67.

OP
greasy

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have a real Hellcat Charger that should be at the store tomorrow if anyone is looking.
Black/black
Clean CARFAX, 28k miles
&53k
View attachment 64587
Not trying to shit on this, but $53K seems steep for that car with 28K miles. I bought my car with 4K miles and it was just under $50K.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom