2015+ Mustang garage sale!

These are parts I either bought and never used or took off my car before I got rid of it. Parts are all available for pickup in Glen Ellyn. Smaller parts I can ship at buyers expense.

These parts are new in the box. I will get pictures of the boxes when I get a chance.

- BMR BK055 Rear lower control arm bearing kit $230
- BMR SP080 Performance lowering springs $190
- BMR SP089 Front minimum lowering springs (Often used by people with blowers on their cars or someone who wants a level sitting car versus a raked one) - $100
- BMR TR005 Toe rods, on-car adjustable w/ rod ends, Black $200

Used parts that were on the car for probably less than 6,000 miles. Parts are in great condition

- JBA 1 7/8" long tube headers and full 3" exhaust. I loved the way the car sounded with these and got compliments all the time. The system has a deep tone that is mellow at idle and part throttle. Louder than stock but not too loud. WOT the exhaust became a lot louder. But not deafening. The fit and quality were very good. It is a full stainless system and the headers are coated with the Titanium heat coating. Band clamp connections were leak free and made for easy installation. Includes the x pipe and chrome tips. Their stock set up puts the front o2 sensors in the headers. I moved them into the x-pipe. Then had new o2 bungs welded further back on the x-pipe to install the rear o2 sensors. The plugs in the header tubes can be moved if you want to use a different configuration. $1,000

V4FNDxKg.jpg

Uk5mt0bg.jpg

PZE12Opg.jpg

hacBuhpg.jpg

Zm2QhNUg.jpg

OfF9Iv0g.jpg

l2y3Dweg.jpg

72JMtxqg.jpg

- Driveshaft Shop one-piece aluminum driveshaft with adapters & hardware, V8 AUTOMATIC TRANS ONLY $600

sBrkbECg.jpg

IGYujKig.jpg

qSY6Grfg.jpg

- BMR front driveshaft loop $100

MIxlz56g.jpg

- Steeda Extreme G-Trac K-member brace $120

bBCLCZCg.jpg

- Roush cold air intake. Includes the MAF insert to run with a stock tune. - $200

20161127_153007_zpsa6odb6e5.jpg~original

20161127_153014_zpsrxnfjsht.jpg~original

Thread Info