2015+ Mustang garage sale!

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
These are parts I either bought and never used or took off my car before I got rid of it. Parts are all available for pickup in Glen Ellyn. Smaller parts I can ship at buyers expense.

These parts are new in the box. I will get pictures of the boxes when I get a chance.

- BMR BK055 Rear lower control arm bearing kit $230
- BMR SP080 Performance lowering springs $190
- BMR SP089 Front minimum lowering springs (Often used by people with blowers on their cars or someone who wants a level sitting car versus a raked one) - $100
- BMR TR005 Toe rods, on-car adjustable w/ rod ends, Black $200

Used parts that were on the car for probably less than 6,000 miles. Parts are in great condition

- JBA 1 7/8" long tube headers and full 3" exhaust. I loved the way the car sounded with these and got compliments all the time. The system has a deep tone that is mellow at idle and part throttle. Louder than stock but not too loud. WOT the exhaust became a lot louder. But not deafening. The fit and quality were very good. It is a full stainless system and the headers are coated with the Titanium heat coating. Band clamp connections were leak free and made for easy installation. Includes the x pipe and chrome tips. Their stock set up puts the front o2 sensors in the headers. I moved them into the x-pipe. Then had new o2 bungs welded further back on the x-pipe to install the rear o2 sensors. The plugs in the header tubes can be moved if you want to use a different configuration. $1,200

- Ford GT Performance Pack Brembo 6 piston calipers and front rotors. These came off a car with less than 500 miles. I never installed these. The original brake pads are still in the calipers. The rotors were shipped with coating on them. Then bubble wrapped. You can see there is some residue on the rotors but they should clean up well with a scuff pad. Included are new in the package speed bleeders. $700

- Circle D 4c, 245 mm, 3800 rpm, torque converter. This thing was a blast! $900

- Driveshaft Shop one-piece aluminum driveshaft with adapters & hardware, V8 AUTO ONLY $700

- BMR front driveshaft loop $100

- Steeda Extreme G-Trac K-member brace $130

BOTTLEFED

Reaction score
[MENTION=789]UWISHU1[/MENTION]
Buy that exhaust!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom