• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

2015 Ford Edge Sport - Thanks John @ AP Ford

jason05gt

Reaction score
I started the process for a new SUV for the wife a while ago. We test drove a lot of new SUV’s and were waiting to test drive the new 2015 Edge Sport. I took my wife to test drive one in March and she fell in love with the car. I contacted John (Beast) while we were shopping around for pricing on Edge’s and he made this the easiest car transaction that I’ve taken part in. Everything was transparent and done via email or text.

John provided a great price up front and even ordered the vehicle before I gave him the go ahead, so that the order was in the system, which sped up our delivery date (6-8 weeks). He also was communicative along the way. My wife had me hound John as she was really excited as this was her first new car that she got to choose every option. It was like I bought her a Porsche lol.

Anyways, my car came in last week and John had it tinted to match the factory rear windows. Yesterday we went to pick the car up and it took about 30 mins from start to finish with all of the docs, plates, payment, etc. John made it easy as he had done all of the paperwork during the day to expedite delivery.

Thanks to John Gomez and AP Ford for a great experience.

Now onto the car - It’s a 2015 Edge Sport AWD, White with Ebony interior. I haven’t driven it much, but for a bigger SUV it moves pretty good. The torque delivery of the Ecoboost engine seems to come on strong. The inside of the car has all the bells and whistles. To be honest, I didn’t play around much as I was watching the Hawks last night. Plenty of space too – My knees don’t hit the dashboard!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433860321.560904.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433860351.499851.jpg

MikeyLikesIt

2015 Acura MDX
Reaction score
We test drove an RDX and looked at an MDX. RDX was too small and MDX was a bit over what I wanted to pay with options. Nice car!
Mine was certified with 9k miles so it was a similar price. I didn't like the new price either. If you ever get a tune, I want a ride.

BS ISF

Donating Member
Reaction score
congrats! I really like these and yours is a perfect color combo imo.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Congrats! John is great to work with.

rz79

Reaction score
The redesign on those really hit the mark.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
J it was a pleasure working with you. i try my best to get cmc, tcg and csvt in and out fast and make it easy and fun experience. Im glad your wife was happy and figures everything out fast. most importantly the tints look perfect and NO front bracket plate

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
nice filter and border choice.

is that mayfair or hudson?

raresvt

Reaction score
J it was a pleasure working with you. i try my best to get cmc, tcg and csvt in and out fast and make it easy and fun experience. Im glad your wife was happy and figures everything out fast. most importantly the tints look perfect and NO front bracket plate

Liar!! You'd kick [MENTION=4873]GLADIATOR[/MENTION] out

The Italian

But not Italian
Donating Member
Reaction score
I always liked the way these look when I see them on the road. Any interior shots? Also, what does it call for MPG?

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Always liked the looks of the Edge, congrats.

Did you get that sweet cup worked into the deal?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom