• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

2015 CHEVROLET SS STICK SHIFT !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBTerminator

Sales Manager
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
With the Stick shift and Magnetic Ride Control being available, we decided to order one. Now, thru the end of this week, I can change the color to any available ( currently ordered Black/Black ) and with a Sunroof, but no Spare tire at $500..

If someone is serious about ordering one in a Specific color and would like to either add the Spare tire, or take off the Sunroof, I will be more than happy to place the order to your specifications. Please contact me directly to do so.

Ordering the Stick, you don't get whacked with the gass Guzzler tax.. We will not charge over MSRP.

If you want a Automatic, we can order that for you as well.

Andy

SBTerminator

Sales Manager
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
The 2015 Chevrolet SS combines high performance with a refined sophistication. Its 6.2L V8 engine delivers 415 horsepower and 415 lb.-ft. of torque, accelerating automatic-equipped SS from 0 to 60 in just 4.7 seconds. Go for the new 6-speed manual transmission and you’ll take full control of all that power. Plus, the new SS now comes with standard third-generation Magnetic Ride Control™ that delivers remarkable chassis control. Inside, hand-wrapped leather seats and an array of convenient features keep you focused on just one thing — driving this exhilarating sports sedan.

2015 SS: Sports Sedan | Chevrolet

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
When you build a manual 15 SS online it says it is subject to the gas guzzler... And both auto and manual have nearly the same mpg according to the EPA. So how does that work?

SBTerminator

Sales Manager
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
The Automatic got the Gas Guzzler Tax, the 6 speed did not, thats per our GM building guidelines.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Reaction score
How much on a 2012 ctsv trade with 17k miles? And a 2007 Tahoe ltz 84k miles?

SBTerminator

Sales Manager
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
How much on a 2012 ctsv trade with 17k miles? And a 2007 Tahoe ltz 84k miles?
If you would like to get some rough numbers, please get ahold of Brent (@[email protected]) with the VIN, Miles, and pictures of the vehicles. We will be more than happy to give you a guideline.

Or, swing by with them !

PANDA

Reaction score
YOU 2 CAN BE A WORLD RECORD HOLDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom